Welcome back lovelies today iv decided to share with you the ten things I’m hoping to have achieved by this time next year.
I’m all for setting goals and truly believe that having something to work towards really does make for a more productive lifestyle. It doesn’t have to be a new year to start making changes, they can be implemented as soon as you like!
My goals for the next 12 months
- I will be working as a community nurse (job offer accepted so now to wait and see if I can actually pull it off).
- Have at least £5000 in savings plus a nice wedge put away for the wedding.
- Grow my blog and push for 1000 followers? You can help me do this! (no pressure).
- Christmas paid for and presents wrapped.
- Feel comfortable in a bikini by working super hard in the gym.
- Hopefully I’ll have a second job working in A&E a few days a month.
- I would like to have had at least one mini European city break.
- Use a meal planner religiously – this is in an effort to reduce waste and increase disposable income.
- I Definetly want to try indoor skydiving. I’m petrified of heights so indoor is the only option for me.
- Maximise my free time more. Block out my days and fill them with to dos, and utilise every second spending with my baby and my hubby to be leaving things like the cleaning until it’s time to do it (in the cleaning block)
As always thanks for reading xoxo