Hello everyone and a huge Happy Easter to you all! For those who gave up chocolate for lent, well congratulations you can now stuff your faces!!
So i have received another award this morning for which i was nominated by my beautiful friend Cheila, she is such a fantastic person and has really been someone who has helped me on my blogging journey. She is an inspirational person with a heart of gold and if you haven’t read her blog they boy are you missing out!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
- What change would you like to see in the world? Honestly, i would love to see an end to war, to all the hatred in the world.
- What is your cause? I dont really know what to say for this but if you mean by charity’s ect i would have to say cancer research uk.
- What would you like to know more about? History! I love everything about it.
- Could you go a week without your phone? Most Definitely not.
- How often would you like to blog and what content would you like to offer if you had no limitations? I try to blog daily at the moment as for content i dont believe that we do have any limitations and i think we should be free to talk about whatever we see fit!
- What did you do on your last vacation? Drank too much and walked too far.
- What is the greatest lesson you’ve ever learned? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
- What is your best, healthiest habit? I drink a ton of water every day.
- What is love, in your point of view? Being someones best friend as well as lover, love is honesty, trustworthiness and total contentment.
- What do you think was the world’s worst invention? And the best? Worst invention – Money, Best invention, Money.
- Favourite time of the day?
- If you could eat one food forever what would it be?
- Are you an indoor or outdoor person?
- What is the best advice you have ever received?
- What is the most surreal thing that has ever happened to you?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- What are your future aspirations?
- If you could live in any country where would that be?
- What is your favourite part of the blogging world?
I cant wait to hear all of your answers!