One Lovely Blog Award
Hi, everyone! I am so grateful to be nominated, for the “One Lovely Blog Award.” by the lovely Elsie at ramblingsofawriter. I find it so lovely when people all over the world have actually noticed my blog it makes me feel so happy.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and links back to them
- Post about the award
- Share 7-15 facts about yourself
- Nominate 9-15 bloggers you admire and contact them to let them know.
Facts about me:
- I want to travel the whole of Europe before I am 40.
- I want to learn how to use a sewing machine this year and make a pair of curtains.
- At the tender age of 27 – very nearly 28 I have just taught myself how to knit – not very well but hey practice makes perfect!
- Shopping is a problem of mine. A major problem, I am always thinking of what to buy next.
- I clean every day and cannot stand untidiness.
- I do most of the handiwork around the house with the other half being away a lot and to be honest if I had to wait for him to do anything id be ten feet under by the time he got round to doing it. I’m a jack of all trades and a master of none.
- I make an awesome cheesecake.
My Nominees –
- Sarra Christine
- Everything me
- Sara in LaLaLand
- All Things Beauty
- Kerry Life and Loves
- Lids and Tricks
- the good, the fab and the lovely
I would seriously recommend checking out all of these ladies Blogs they are fabulous and all offer lots of different things that im sure some of my gorgeous followers would enjoy! Share the love guys!